Meeting the expectations of customers, having extensive experience with the use of chlorinated solvents and low boiling companies 3M and DuPont, recently launched an innovative single-chamber washing system using ultrasound ULT.DP-CAST (patent No. 390 043 of 28.12.2009) with the following characteristics:
- Ultrasonic cleaning system
- washers are equipped with modern ultrasound generators with digital tuning for maximum power in a continuous manner, by Weber Ultrasonics GmbH.
- The emission of solvent vapors
- during washing and drying the working chamber is closed lid;
- wash zone above the condenser tube was used to reduce the steam temperature;
- ultrasonic bath is equipped with a bottom heated oil jacket. Thanks to the drying step the solvent can be pumped into the tank and the residue on the hot walls of the bath can be vaporized and liquefied in a condenser;
- after the washing tub is empty and does not emit hot vapors of the solvent.
- Full filtration system – flow
- used in the filter device (gradation to be agreed with the Employer) provides full stream filtration during filling and emptying the chamber wash;
- filter cartridges should be replaced after signaling the driver of dirt;
- before replacing the filter cartridge to empty the filter housing to minimize solvent emissions;
Whole process of washing and drying takes place in one chamber without water and vapor in a closed circuit in a fully automated.